Linguae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linguae

Learn tips and slang from different languages. Spend your time chatting with people from other countries, cultures and with other languages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, bienvenidos, bienvenue.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weapon XVI
Bud
Bud
Weapon XVI

Maître Administrateur
Number of posts : 88
Languages : Español, English, *Français
Warning :
Welcome, bienvenidos, bienvenue. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Welcome, bienvenidos, bienvenue. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Welcome, bienvenidos, bienvenue. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, bienvenidos, bienvenue.   Welcome, bienvenidos, bienvenue. Mini-w10Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:35 pm

I'd like to welcome you all, to this new forum. Here you can talk about almost anything in the language you're currently learning, or just to practice that long forgotten language you learned many years ago. As this is a growing community I have yet to find people to start this forum, but when we have them you can go and ask them questions or doubts you have.
We are currently with no staff members whatsoever, but please give this forum a try and we can make a good community. As more people with other languages join, I'll add more sub-forums Wink

Well, I'll add anything else in due course.
A big welcome from Weapon XVI, your friendly admin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://linguae.forumotion.net

Welcome, bienvenidos, bienvenue.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Linguae :: Introduction :: New member Introduction-
Jump to:  
Contributors and banners
Linguae Forum WC Metal J.A.R. Radio
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com